Lake Bronson strives to be a family-friendly, safe, and relaxing place for all members and visitors. Because of that, our members and their guests all agree to follow the rules listed below, and all posted notices in the park. Each visitor is required to initial their agreement for each of these items when they register for their first visit.
Thank you for helping create a welcome, fun, safe, and stress-free time at Lake Bronson!
Lake Bronson Club Family Nudist Park Rules
Practice tolerance and respect. Participants agree to conduct themselves in accordance with the same high standards of mutual tolerance and respect which govern their actions in everyday life.
- Demonstrate appropriate behavior. Participants agree to avoid behavior which is aggressive, harassing, embarrassing, overtly sexual, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s conduct and safety at all times.
- Nudity expected. Participants agree to not wear clothing in general. Clothing is allowed if the weather is inclement and to prevent sunburn. On certain days, women may choose to wear shorts or similar cover up. Respect our neighbors by keeping nudity confined to Lake Bronson Park.
- Nudity required in water, on the dock, and in the sauna. Nudity is required in water areas at Lake Bronson, including while in the lake, on the dock, in the hot tub, and in the sauna.
- Sit on your towel. Participants agree to always sit on their towel when nude, when using a chair, bench, sauna, or anywhere anyone else might sit.
- Cover up while in kitchen, preparing, serving, or in line for meals. Participants agree to wear a bottom cover-up when entering or preparing food in the public kitchen, serving food, or going through the buffet service line at community functions.
- Follow posted safety rules. Safety rules are posted near the beach, by the hot tub and spa, and at other locations. Please take the time to read them.
- Follow campfire regulations. Participants agree to check at the office to see if conditions permit a campfire at the fire pit at the end of the RV Park and/or the fire pit at the beach. When you are the last one at the fire, you must extinguish the fire completely before leaving.
- Keep pets leashed, and only where allowed. Pet owners agree to keep their pets under their control on a leash at their campsite or cabin and on perimeter roads. No pets are allowed on the beach, sunning lawn, in Lake Bronson facilities, or in daily rental units. Certified service animals are exempt from the above rule. Pet owners agree to immediately clean up after their pets.
- Follow all laws, including those for illegal drugs or underage drinking. Participants agree to observe all government laws at Lake Bronson Park, including those laws which prohibit the use of illegal drugs and underage drinking.
- 10 MPH speed limit in camp. Drivers agree to observe the 10 mph speed limit. Keep our roads safe, avoid spreading dust, and help us keep costs down.
- No unapproved firearms. Participants agree to observe that weapons and firearms are not allowed at Lake Bronson Park unless approved by the Board of Directors.
- Smoking or vaping in designated areas only. Smokers agree to smoke or vape only at their campsite and in designated community areas. Smokers agree to not smoke or vape on trails, in community buildings, or near doorways or windows of community buildings, and to use caution and courtesy in all areas.
- Drink responsibly. Alcoholic beverages are permitted in moderation in the recreational areas and lodge. Participants agree to not leave alcohol behind in the lodge or other public areas.
- No photos on beach or other shared areas. Participants agree that videos or pictures, regardless of device, are not allowed to be taken at the beach or other shared public areas. Pictures or videos taken at club events are allowed in posted photo areas and are not allowed where someone might inadvertently appear in the picture. Pictures taken for publicity or commercial purposes require written permission of the Lake Bronson Board of Directors.
- No glass on beach, or in community areas. Participants agree to leave their glass beverage containers at their campsite and to not bring them to outdoor community areas.
- No food, beverages, or smoking near hot tub and sauna. Participants agree the hot tub and sauna areas are smoke, food, and beverage free. Drinking water is allowed.
- Shower before using hot tub or sauna. Participants agree to shower with soap and rinse well before entering the hot tub or sauna.
- Remove lotions or oils before entering lake. Please keep our lake pristine by showering in order to remove all lotions or oils before entering the lake.
- Children age 13 or under must not swim without a parent nearby, nor use boats without a lifejacket and an adult aboard. Children 12 years old and younger must wear a U.S. Coast Guard–approved life jacket at all times when underway in a vessel less than 19 feet in length, unless they are in a fully enclosed area. Washington State law requires that all vessels (including canoes and kayaks) must have at least one U.S.Coast Guard–approved Type I, II, or III life jacket for each person on board.
- Follow state fishing regulations. Participants agree to observe Washington State fishing regulations. Fishing gear is restricted from the lake swimming area, beach, and sunning lawn.
- Appropriate jewelry. Participants agree to not wear genital or anal jewelry.