The American Association for Nude Recreation (www.aanr.com) officially designated the second Saturday in July as International Skinny Dip Day, as part of National Nude Recreation Week ( July 7-14, 2019 ), an AANR tradition for 44 years. This week-long celebration provides an opportunity for individuals and families to visit clothing-optional clubs affiliated with AANR or The Naturist Society (TNS), and experience firsthand one of the fastest growing trends in both travel and recreation – the Nakation.
Lake Bronson has activities and events planned throughout the week, including a Human Foosball tournament, a sports-themed dance, and our second-annual Nude Mini-Triathlon. You don't want to miss it!
SATURDAY, JULY 13
- Noon: Human Foosball: Juniors game
- 1:00 PM: Human Foosball: Adult/Teen tournament
- 7:00 PM: Summertime Potluck
- 8:30 PM: Sports & Recreation theme Dance
SUNDAY, JULY 14
- 9:30 AM: 12-step Recovery Meeting
- Noon: Nude Mini Triathlon. To sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org.