Become a member
Our club is made up of hundreds of friendly, generous members who look after our property, our club, and each other. Because we're an all-volunteer club, we rely on members to make Lake Bronson what it is.
We welcome all approved visitors, but if you want to become a member, we'd love to talk all about it to you.
Why become a member?
- No day fees. Once members have paid their annual dues, they have complete year-round access to the club and its shared facilities without paying grounds fees. A special car sticker allows them to bypass the office and get right to their activities. (Please note, members pay posted rates for for cabins, rooms, RV spots, and campgrounds.)
- AANR membership. Annual dues for The American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR) and AANR Northwest are paid with your annual membership. You'll receive the AANR monthly magazine, The Bulletin. You'll also get discounts at 180 AANR clubs in North America, among other benefits.
- Private online group. Members are invited to join a private online group to share ideas, ask questions, and plan for events.
- The Splash newsletter. Members are sent "The Splash," our online email newsletter.
- Rent property. After one year, they are able to obtain long-term property rentals when available.
- Eligible to be a shareholder. Members are eligible to apply to become shareholders.
- Volunteer opportunities. Members serve on committees and are asked to help with events when possible.
Start the interview process by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you with everything you need to know.
Our membership process
- To request an interview, email email@example.com in advance of your visit. It takes some time to schedule the one-hour visit with two members of our membership committee, so the more notice you give us, the better.
- You need to have visited Lake Bronson Club as an approved visitor at least once before applying for membership (finished paperwork, passed the background check, etc.)
- Single adults, married or committed couples, and their minor children are all welcome to apply for membership.
- A minimum of three interviews will take place, each on a separate visit. Each must be at least three days apart. This gives you time to experience the club, and gives us time to get to know you.
- Everyone that will be included in your membership needs to be present during the interview, including children if possible.
- For each interview, you will be scheduled to meet with two people from our membership committee. The purpose of these interviews is to get to know each other better, and for you to have a chance to ask questions about our club.
- All interviews will be conducted in the nude, because we are a nudist club (not clothing-optional), and you should be comfortable with nudity. If it is cold, a warm location will be selected.
- All three interviews must be completed within a year of starting them.
- After your final interview, your membership application will be voted on by the membership committee at their next meeting (usually held monthly). After the committee votes, you will be contacted via email regarding the status of your application.
- You must pay for your membership within one year after committee approval, or you will need to repeat the interview process.
- If your membership application is denied, you will not be allowed to return to our club, even as a visitor.
- Children over the age of 18 may apply for membership separately, but will still need to go through the membership process. They are allowed to stay under their parent’s membership until age 26, as long as they live at home, and are attending school.
- If you are married, or a committed couple living at the same address, you may apply and interview for a family membership. Otherwise, each person will apply and interview for a single membership.
- You must complete your three interviews within one year. If we request additional interviews, they can be outside of the year.
- If you are interested in a lot rental, you need to speak to a board member about lot availability after you are approved and have paid for membership. Members of the Membership Committee do not determine who gets a lot, nor which lots are available.
- If you are interested in becoming a shareholder, you need to speak to a board member for more information. Membership does not determine shareholder status.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.